October Community Update
We have identified a server connection issue between our server machine and vote site 8, this is actively being investigated. At this time I have no further information as the vote site owner has refused to assist with the investigation even though multiple sources are pointing that its an issue on his end. I will update on this in the future.
These issues have been patched:
- Enchants giving level 0 or disabled from countless sources.
- MagmaWalker enchant errors have been patched
Further issues being worked on:
- Mob Arena (Requires coding which is being worked on)
- Enderpearls being disabled, mobs spawning in towns, other town misc issues (Requires coding which is being worked on)
- All additional reported issues are queued to be worked on but are lower priority than the above.
We have discussion for a reset going on here: Skyblock reset
Currently no further information.
We are still working on the previously talked about store content. However I have begun implementing the cosmetics system.
All Wiki changes are being posted in ⭐｜changelogs, between updated articles and new ones we hope these are useful! If you have any ideas for an article or something you would love more info on then please submit in 📫｜suggestions
We recently had a movie night, have an art competition going, and are always open to hear about more event types! Please feel free to submit ideas in 📫｜suggestions
We are still looking for additional team members. However due to a shortage of applicants and team members I have moved towards automating a lot of staff processes, these include:
- Automated chat filter punishments (this has been in progress for a while but will be being pushed forward sooner).
- Automated detection of hacked clients/mods (currently in the testing phase and will be limited just to alerting staff, in the future will automatic punish players).
- Automated logging of our bugs from tickets onto our development board (investigating the best way to approach this).
All of these will hopefully limit the work our administration team has to do and allow us to further focus on delivering content to you guys.
I been doing alright (well thats a lie), but I overall feel healthier and am overcoming a lot of mental health challenges. I appreciate everyones patience and those who allow me to be open about these things!
Hope you enjoy the community update!